Fundraising Tips and Tools
FUNDRAISING TOOLS TO REACH YOUR GOAL AND BEYOND
Just registered? Aiming for your next fundraising goal? Share your fundraising page on social media and remember to follow us!
SPREAD THE WORD
Use your Participant Center to email your fundraising page to friends, family, and colleagues.
SAY THANK YOU
Show appreciation to your donors by sending an email, writing a note, or sharing a photo on social media.
- Log into your Participant Center to customize your fundraising page and URL. Telling your story helps increase gifts.
- Share your personal or team URL on social media to ask for support. Social media helps broaden your audience.
- Check out the fundraising tools below or in your Participant Center for fundraising ideas, customizable posters, and more.
Gifts may be collected online by credit card, or by check or money order. If mailing a check, please include a completed Cash/Check Deposit Form in each deposit envelope. If your company participates by matching gifts, be sure to include a matching gift form.
Mail contributions to:
The Jimmy Fund
C/O Jimmy Fund Little League
10 Brookline Place West, 6th Floor
Brookline, MA 02445-7226
These fundraising tips and tips for kids will help you hit your fundraising goals out of the park!
FUNDRAISING MATERIALS AND RESOURCES
Note: To open Word documents in Chrome, copy and paste document link into the browser.
- Little League Poster (PDF) – Use this to promote your fundraising event.
- Cartel Promocional "Little League" (PDF) – Utilice este cartel para promover su evento y recaudar fondos.
- Sample Fundraising Letter (Word) – Sample letter for requesting donations.
- Gift Deposit Form (PDF) – Include this when mailing in checks.
- Donor Information Form (PDF) – Include this when submitting a money order or cashier's check.
- Share a Special Video Message – From our patients to our doctors, nurses, and donors, together, we’re all Jimmy. Send this to friends via email or social media to ask for their support or thank them for donations.
- Social Graphics – Share these graphics on your personal or team social media pages to encourage donations.
- Fundraising Ideas – Plan a fundraiser for your team with these resources and tips.
- Fundraising Ideas for Kids – Read this blog for kid-friendly, fun, and creative ideas for fundraising.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser (PDF) – A Facebook Fundraiser is an easy way to ask family and friends for donations.
- Fundraising App FAQs (PDF) – Learn how our mobile app can help you fundraise on the go and reach your goals.
- Livestreaming 101 – Want to meet up with friends virtually and still “host” your event? Learn how to make it happen on Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Twitch, or YouTube.
- Organize a Game Night – Host Bingo, trivia, or another game via livestream while connecting donations for the Jimmy Fund.