B.A.A. Half Marathon® |
November 12, 2023
Run the B.A.A. Half Marathon® in Boston’s Emerald Necklace with Dana-Farber’s team! Members of our B.A.A. Half Marathon team support Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund by raising funds to further the lifesaving mission to treat, prevent, and defy cancer.
Please join our contact list below to find out more about the 2023 race.Join 2023 Contact List
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
AS AN INDIVIDUAL
Join the Dana-Farber team as an individual and fundraise as you train for your race!
AS A FUNDRAISING GROUP
Join the Dana-Farber team and create a group with friends and family. Fundraise together toward your shared commitment to defy cancer.
2022 RUNNERS RECEIVED
- Guaranteed race entry
- Special recognition and rewards for top fundraisers
- Fundraising tips and tools, including a personal fundraising web page
- A Dana-Farber race singlet and baseball cap
- Training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon winner Jack Fultz
- Access to the B.A.A.’s online tools
- Official finisher medal and participant shirt
2022 FEES & FUNDRAISING REQUIREMENTS
- Runners using a race entry provided by Dana-Farber:
- $25 team fee
- $500 fundraising commitment
- Runners who are already registered for the B.A.A. Half Marathon:
- $5 team fee
- $250 fundraising commitment