B.A.A. Half Marathon® |
November 13, 2022
Run the B.A.A. Half Marathon® in Boston's Emerald Necklace on November 13, 2022 and support Dana-Farber! Members of our B.A.A. Half Marathon team further the lifesaving mission of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to defy cancer by raising funds to support extraordinary patient care and groundbreaking research.
Join 2022 Contact List
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
AS AN INDIVIDUAL
Join the Dana-Farber team as an individual and fundraise as you train for your race!
AS A FUNDRAISING GROUP
Join the Dana-Farber team and create a group with friends and family. Fundraise together toward your shared commitment to defy cancer.
- Guaranteed race entry
- Special recognition and rewards for top fundraisers
- Fundraising tips and tools, including a personal fundraising web page
- A Dana-Farber race singlet and baseball cap
- Training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon winner Jack Fultz
- Access to the B.A.A.’s online tools
- Official finisher medal and participant shirt
FEES AND FUNDRAISING REQUIREMENTS
- Runners using a race entry provided by Dana-Farber:
- $25 team fee
- $500 fundraising commitment
- Runners who are already registered for the B.A.A. Half Marathon:
- $5 team fee
- $250 fundraising commitment