Junior Jimmy FundRaisers
Host a fundraiser to support the Jimmy Fund
and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute patients and families.Get Started
ABOUT JUNIOR JIMMY FUNDRAISERS
Junior Jimmy FundRaisers are youth, teens, and young adults who turn their passions or hobbies into fundraisers for the Jimmy Fund, with the goal of helping Dana-Farber create a cancer-free future. You can make a difference in the lives of Dana-Farber patients of all ages by fundraising YOUR way on YOUR timeline as an individual or with your school, club, sports team, after-school program, or other group.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE JUNIOR JIMMY FUNDRAISER COMMUNITY
Learn about the importance of philanthropy, community, and the impact of cancer research.
Make friends and new connections within your community.
Build your resume or fulfill volunteer hours for summer jobs, school projects, scholarships, and college applications.
Become a part of a powerful movement to prevent, treat, and defy cancer.
JUNIOR JIMMY FUNDRAISERS RECEIVE:
- Support from a Jimmy Fund liaison
- An official Jimmy FundRaiser approval letter
- An easy-to-use fundraising page to share with friends and family
- An official Jimmy FundRaiser package mailed to you, including items such as branded banners and collection canisters
- Access to the online Jimmy FundRaiser Resource Center to support your efforts
Stories for Inspiration! Meet our Junior Jimmy FundRaisers
FEATURED JUNIOR JIMMY FUNDRAISER SUPPORTER
"Not everything that we teach comes from a textbook. To expose students to the chance of helping someone who needs a simple hug or smile is the best lesson that could every be taught."
– Jeff Holland, a teacher at the Charles Sumner School in Boston, who organized a capstone project to introduce his fifth-grade students to fundraising to support Dana-Farber’s mission.
Not quite ready to host your own fundraiser?
There are many more ways to get involved with the Jimmy Fund! Learn more about our other programs and events.
START YOUR OWN JUNIOR JIMMY FUNDRAISER
Take the first step to making a difference in the lives of cancer patients today! Fill out our event inquiry form and a Jimmy Fund staff member will reach out to you within two business days to help you get started!