Fundraising Tips and Tools
Our creative tips and tools below can help you reach and surpass your fundraising goals, in support of Dana-Farber’s Claudia Adams Barr Program in Innovative Basic Cancer Research. Start by logging in to your Participant Center to update your fundraising page, customize your personal URL, communicate to donors, and more.
FUNDRAISING TOOLS TO REACH YOUR GOAL AND BEYOND
Just registered? Aiming for your next fundraising goal? Share your fundraising page on social media and remember to follow us!
SPREAD THE WORD
Email your fundraising page to friends and family and ask for support.
SAY THANK YOU
Show appreciation to your donors by sending an email, writing a note, or sharing a photo on social media.
- Log in to your Participant Center to customize your fundraising page and URL. Telling your story on your page helps increase gifts.
- Share your personal URL on social media to ask for support. Social media helps broaden your audience.
- Check out the Tools in your Participant Center for fundraising resources, important dates, and training and other materials.
- Watch your inbox for emails from our staff with additional guidance to achieve fundraising success.
Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge team members receive exclusive fundraising tools, including:
- Sample fundraising letters and emails
- Fundraising calendars and to-do list
- “Support My Run” flyers to spread the word
- Donor reports for stewarding and thanking donors
- Additional DFMC items available upon request
Check out the Tools in your Participant Center for additional resources.
FUNDRAISING PROJECTS AND EVENTS
A fundraising project or event is a creative way to supplement fundraising for your run and attract a wide array of potential donors. If you are planning an event or fundraiser, please contact our staff at least four weeks in advance to learn more about our quick and easy approvals process. DFMC staff can help you plan a successful fundraiser by providing resources and materials such as banners and stickers. Be sure to check out our virtual fundraiser ideas as well!