Dana-Farber provides expert, compassionate care to children and adults and is home to groundbreaking cancer discoveries. Since its founding in 1948, the Jimmy Fund has raised millions of dollars through thousands of community efforts to advance Dana-Farber's lifesaving mission.
Your lifesaving donation will go far to accelerate critical research at Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund, helping brave patients like Kadin, age 2.
Kadin, age 2, is heading into his second year of treatment for ALL leukemia. A donation of:
- $5,000 can sequence a patient’s complete genome to help guide precision treatment
- $1,500 funds research that may result in the next scientific breakthrough
- $500 helps fund the development of new cancer drugs
- $250 helps purchase the latest equipment for cutting-edge research labs
- $150 supports survivorship programs designed to help all patients thrive
- $75 funds programs at the clinic for pediatric patients
Eighty-nine cents of every dollar raised goes directly to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
About Our Patient Stories: Dana-Farber shares patient stories which may include descriptions of actual medical results. Dana-Farber provides personalized care for each patient based on their unique needs; their experiences and results will vary.