Dana-Farber provides expert, compassionate care to children and adults and is home to groundbreaking cancer discoveries. Since its founding in 1948, the Jimmy Fund has raised millions of dollars through thousands of community efforts to advance Dana-Farber's lifesaving mission.
Your lifesaving donation will go far to accelerate critical research at Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund, helping our brave patients.
Every donation to Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund, no matter its size, contributes to advancing our lifesaving mission of a world without cancer. A donation of:
- $5,000 can sequence a patient’s complete genome to help guide precision treatment
- $1,500 funds research that may result in the next scientific breakthrough
- $500 helps fund the development of new cancer drugs
- $250 helps purchase the latest equipment for cutting-edge research labs
- $150 supports survivorship programs designed to help all patients thrive
- $75 funds programs at the clinic for pediatric patients
Why give to Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund?
Eighty-eight cents of every dollar you give goes directly to cancer research and patient care.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has been the top ranked cancer hospital in New England by U.S. News & World Report for 20 consecutive years, and is the only cancer center in the country ranked in the top 4 for both adult and pediatric cancer programs.
Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund has received a 4-star rating (highest possible) from Charity Navigator, America’s largest charity evaluator, recognizing our prudent financial management and low cost of funds raised.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute was named the #3 cancer center in the world by Newsweek in its World's Best Specialized Hospitals ranking.
About Our Patient Stories: Dana-Farber shares patient stories which may include descriptions of actual medical results. Dana-Farber provides personalized care for each patient based on their unique needs; their experiences and results will vary.