B.A.A. Half Marathon® |
The B.A.A. Half Marathon® is a 13.1-mile race through Boston’s Emerald Necklace, that took place on November 13, 2022. Support Dana-Farber’s team by making a donation to help Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund reach the ultimate finish line: a world without cancer.
To find out more about the 2023 B.A.A. Half Marathon, please join our Contact List below.
Join 2023 Contact List
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
AS AN INDIVIDUAL
Join the Dana-Farber team as an individual and fundraise as you train for your race!
AS A FUNDRAISING GROUP
Join the Dana-Farber team and create a group with friends and family. Fundraise together toward your shared commitment to defy cancer.
2022 RUNNERS RECEIVED
- Guaranteed race entry
- Special recognition and rewards for top fundraisers
- Fundraising tips and tools, including a personal fundraising web page
- A Dana-Farber race singlet and baseball cap
- Training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon winner Jack Fultz
- Access to the B.A.A.’s online tools
- Official finisher medal and participant shirt
2022 FEES & FUNDRAISING REQUIREMENTS
- Runners using a race entry provided by Dana-Farber:
- $25 team fee
- $500 fundraising commitment
- Runners who are already registered for the B.A.A. Half Marathon:
- $5 team fee
- $250 fundraising commitment