Anna's Fundraising Page

Help me fight SDS
Help me fight SDS

Help me find a cure for SDS

My name is Anna and I'm very proud to be the Hero for my dad's team- GCP Applied Technologies. Last year our team raised $16,000 for the walk, and are hoping we can top that this year.

For those that don't know I have Shwachman Diamond Syndrome (SDS). This is a genetically inherited disease, for which there currently is no cure. It affects every part of my body, and could eventually lead to leukemia. SDS is extremley rare, and doesn't get a lot of financial support for research- which is why the Jimmy Fund Walk is so important. 90% of all funds raised go directly to my doctor (Dr Shimmamura) to conduct research for SDS. The other 10% goes to the Jimmy Fund, which is an amazing charity. 


Help me beat SDS and raise money for the walk.

PROGRESS TO GOAL

Raised:$9,147
Goal:$15,000
Anna Nazarenko's Team: GCP Applied Technologies
x54x

THANK YOU TO MY DONORS

NAME
AMOUNT
Fundraising Honor Roll
Abby Covert
$20
Albina Velikin
$50
Anonymous
Ashley Yull
$50
Brendan & Ann MCGuire
$300
brian miller
$20
Cardona Family
CRC CARES Foundation
$2,000
Dan McBride
Dr. David Myers
$200
Dr. Greg Silverberg
$50
Dr. Hua Zhong
$200
Elizabeth Burns
$100
GCP Ice Cream Employee Cash Donations
$1,097
GCP Ice Cream- $50 Tatiana Alfaro
$50
Goldman's
Greg Silverberg
$40
Jay Merowski
$20
Jill Ikens
$30
John and Cory
$100
Ken Yuhas
$150
Ksenia Kaladiouk
$30
Laraine/Tom/Zach/Zoe Gallagher
$100
Lois Kensinger
$100
Matt Nazarenko- Guard, Hoppe, Naz grandparents
$320
Matthew Nazarenko- Eisemann and White
$200
Matthew Nazarenko- Filley, donovan and lemonade stand
$425
Matthew Nazarenko- from the Steiners
$180
Matthew Nazarenko- Gleich, Stroud, Parkin, Bovino
$645
Matthew Nazarenko- Kensinger
$500
Matthew Nazarenko- Lawatsch
$50
Matthew Nazarenko- Tom Bovino
$25
Miss Marina Vieira
$20
Miss Stephanie Hammell
$100
Mr. Andy Faulconer
$250
Mr. Christopher Shea
$100
Mr. Daniel Consalvo
$100
Mr. Darrell Kleider
$100
Mr. David Curreri
$40
Mr. Eduardo Villalobos
$150
Mr. Hume Ronald
$50
Mr. Joe Wolfe
$75
Mr. Khai Min Hiew
$50
Mr. Michael Castro
$100
Mr. Steven Holland
$100
Mr. Troy Varnai
$40
Ms. Anna C Nazarenko
$100
Ms. Anna C Nazarenko
$25
Ms. Kim Dansby
$50
Perry Leong
$25
Richard Conlin
$100
Rita Brown
$100
The Farley's
$30
Tyler and Katie
$100
I'm Living Proof buttons
Every dollar raised helps fuel Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's 50-50 balance between lifesaving research and total patient care.
Together, we can conquer cancer!