Amy Bushnell Ennis is the best and here are the top 10 reasons why:
1) She tolerates my inability to organize anything and therefore has become my life coach and organizes me regularly
2) Even though she gave up eating hot dogs and other processed food post colon cancer diagnosis, she still will sit with me while I have several hot dogs on a regular basis (without openly judging me)
3) She is not afraid to answer my facetime call in the middle of a spin class just to have a good laugh and to let me dance along with her
4) For someone that has colon cancer, she kicks my butt in anything health and exercise related
5) She takes time to make me natural cleaning products and then delivers them to my home instead of me spending way too much on such items
6) She gives me a stern talk when I spend too much money
7) She is the best vacation organizer and even puts together power point presentations, excel spreadsheets, and makes 20 dinner reservations so we have enough options
8) She is ok with my lack of clothing on a regular basis - actually, probably not ok with it - but she hasn't dumped me as a friend yet
9) She kept me motivated and moving forward in the worst time of my life and sat with me at court during my divorce proceedings even while she was going through Chemo
10) She is the kindest, most generous, and fierce warrior I know that is kicking cancers butt!
So help support her and the wonderful work at Dana Farber by donating to our team!