The Scooper Schools program will provide select Boston Public School students with the opportunity to attend Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl® free of cost this June. Our goal is to provide students with a space to explore the world of fundraising, teach them the importance of giving back, and help them understand how Jimmy Fund events directly support the lives of cancer patients.
Applications will be accepted through March 30. Email Sarah Condon for more information.
SPONSOR SCOOPER SCHOOLS
Showcase your company's commitment to the local community by sponsoring the Scooper Schools program for 2024. Contact our Corporate Partnerships team to learn more.
PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS RECEIVE:
- Tickets for all participating students in the selected group and their chaperones to enjoy all-you-can-eat ice cream, live entertainment, and fun with the Jimmy Fund at City Hall Plaza in Boston Students and chaperones will receive a one-day ticket to Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl on June 4, 5, or 6.
- Stipend to support transportation to the event
- An opportunity to show students the importance of Dana-Farber's mission via on-site activities
- Must be associated with a Boston Public School district
- Must be able to provide the appropriate number of chaperones per student
- Applications must be submitted by 3/30/24 at 11:59 p.m. EST
- Selected classes must coordinate their own transportation