Make a Difference as a Volunteer
Volunteers are an essential part of Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl® presented by Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM. From greeting guests and scooping ice cream to distributing water or spoons, volunteers help make Scooper Bowl a success every year.
Join our 2024 contact list to be notified when volunteer registration opens in the spring.
Volunteering is a great way to support Dana-Farber patients and their families and get involved in the community. Plus, you’ll get some sweet rewards!
Scooper Bowl Gear
All volunteers on our “Scooper Crew” will receive a complimentary t-shirt to wear during the event and to take home.
Free Ice Cream
After your three-hour volunteer shift, stick around to enjoy all-you-can-eat ice cream from our generous partners.
Even sweeter than ice cream is the feeling of helping others. Volunteers are crucial in making Scooper Bowl a success and supporting Dana-Farber patients.
- Volunteers must be 12 or older to register. All volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Volunteer roles will be assigned at the event; please note there are limited scooping jobs
- We recommend closed toed shoes and layers; this event is rain or shine
- Contact us if you’d like to volunteer as a corporate group
Volunteer Sponsorship Opportunities
Showcase your company’s commitment to defying cancer at Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl. Benefits include:
- Opportunity for employees to wear company gear while volunteering
- Brand visibility through event signage and website sponsor page inclusion
- Dedicated Jimmy Fund volunteer liaison to handle event day logistics
- Learn more at 617-632-4638 or email us