10. Because our group will likely annoy you until you donate.
9. Amy tolerates a significant amount of nonsense and annoying habits by many of us for over 20 years and that is worth something.
8. Amy has motivated several of us to eat healthier, exercise more, and just overall live a more healthy lifestyle (we don't always listen but we try!)
7. Amy continues to walk or run every day - after 5 different lung surgeries that is not such an easy feat
6. She gave up hot dogs. Thats it. That deserves a donation (if nothing else in sympathy)
5. Her husband Richie is running the BOSTON MARATHON for Dana Farber in 2023. YESSS! Bushy Strong 4 Eva.
4. She continuously organizes all of our friend vacations and trips - right down to the transportation, food, drink, activities.
3. She is always up for a fun day out, brunch, dinner, or glass of wine.
2. Amy continues to reach out to others to help them through their cancer journey.
#1 - The number one reason is because everyone - like Amy - deserve the fantasic treatment received at Dana Farber, amazing doctors, and a team of supporters - and your donation helps with that effort!