Back on the Course
Walk Your Way
Walk with us on October 2
Together against cancer.Register
We’ll be back on the iconic Boston Marathon® route, walking to defy cancer at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and around the world. Join us on the course or walk “your way” virtually.
With regards to COVID-19, the Walk will be following all state, local, and Dana-Farber guidelines. As we get closer to Walk day, please be sure to check back for updated information and guidelines.
JIMMY FUND WALK KOOZIES™
Anyone who registers for the Jimmy Fund Walk during the month of June will receive a 3-pack of commemorative Jimmy Fund Walk Koozies*!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Boston Marathon® Course Experience with 4 fully supported route options and 12 refueling stations
- Walk day swag & apparel (T-shirt, Medal, Hat, Bib)
- The Copley Square Finish Line powered by Schneider Electric Celebration with access to swag, refreshments, and more
- $330 fundraising commitment ($130 for under 18)
- Create your own route
- Walk day swag & apparel (T-shirt, Medal, Hat for first-timers, Bib)
- Access to virtual programming
- $100 fundraising commitment ($30 for under 18)
HEAR OUR STORIES
Join us on the Boston Marathon® course in 2022 or walk “your way” in your own community. Check out this video to hear from some of our amazing walkers!