Anna's Fundraising Page

Conquer Cancer with Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund!
Conquer Cancer with Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund!

Help me find a cure for SDS

I am participating in the 2022 Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk for the 5th year. 90% of all funds raised go directly to my doctors assisting in research to find a cure for Schwachman Diamond Syndrome with the other 10% going to the Jimmy Fund. 


Most of you know my story; Upon moving to Boston in 2017 I was diagnosed with SDS and began care at Dana Farber with the amazing team of doctors, nurses and staff there. They make the visits as enjoyable as possible. Currently there is no cure for SDS, but we have raised about $75,000 to date from the generosity of individuals like yourself to try to change that. Thank you very much for supporting me. 

PROGRESS TO GOAL

Raised:$9,410
Goal:$15,000
Anna Nazarenko's Team: CureSDS
x67x

THANK YOU TO MY DONORS

NAME
AMOUNT
Fundraising Honor Roll
Adi and Nick Steiner
Amy and Enrique Bellido
$100
Andrea and Bill Fidurko
$50
AnneMarie & Bil Connors
Annie and Jeremy Eisemann in support of Anna Nazarenko
Anonymous
$500
Anonymous
$100
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
B and Jules
$250
Beth and Matt Gellene
$100
Carl & Susan Hanson
Carl Hanson
Carly Surette
$50
Chris Shea
$100
Craig Hoffman
$100
Dan and Margot Conley
$150
Daniel McBride
Deb Harvey
$100
Donna Mulrenan
$100
Dr. Jeff Shrensel
$50
Drew and Jenn Moyer
$50
Edward Galligan
$50
Farley Family
$75
Greg Charbonneau
$25
Ian and Carolyn
$100
Jason Melville
$100
Jeff Bass
Jessica Swenson
$50
Jim Porter
$100
John and Cory
$100
Josh & Alison DeBartolo
$250
Laura, Alan, Bella, Dylan and Ben Kelly
$100
Lucy P
Lucy P
$50
Matthew Nazarenko
$1,500
Michael Whalen
$100
Minerals Technologies - Performance Materials Team
$500
Mr. Clint Fremin
Mr. Colin Sacco
$50
Mr. David Nectow
$500
Mr. David Swift
$25
Mr. James Borteck
$100
Mr. Michael Gee
$100
Mr. Nader Fotouhi
$200
Mr. Nicholas Vance
$150
Mr. Steven Massey
$100
Ms. Anna NAZARENKO
$30
Nicholas Koeniger
$100
Patrick Devlin
$100
Paul Lawatsch
$150
Peter and Amy Rockett
$100
Rich and kelly
$100
Rich and Kelly Partridge
$100
Rich Robbie
$100
The Hoppe Family
$250
The Lawatsch Family
The Packard Family
Tim & Donna Mulrenan
$200
Todd Lawrence
$100
Tyler Wilson
$100
Walker and Liza Jones
$100
Will and Sheila Corkhill
$250
I'm Living Proof buttons
Every dollar raised helps fuel Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's mission.
Together, we can defy cancer!